Saturday, March 31, 2007

That’s Just Kaasa. You Don’t Have to Worry About Him.

By way of introduction, my name is Christopher Aaron Kaasa and I’m a news junkie. I attend the University of Washington-Seattle, and I plan on graduating next year with a degree in political science and history. So I, uh, know what I’m talking about?

This is my contribution to the brave new culture of short attention spans and constant stimulation. One writes what one knows, and I know the UW, Seattle, and politics. Extra credit on topics that include some combination of these. My ambition is to average two or three posts a day.

For your enlightenment and convenience, I have provided links to some of my favorite sites. Always accepting nominees for that seat of honor.

And now let’s get to it, yes?

No comments: